Home Tag "FSA"

Utilizing Pell Dollars for Your Undergraduate Education

By Debra Wales Education Coordinator, American Military University
In addition to using Tuition Assistance (TA) or your GI Bill to fund your education, you have the option of using a Pell Grant. It's a Federal Grant usually awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's or a professional degree and unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid.

5 Reasons Military Spouses Should Apply for MyCAA School Funding