You served. Now get the benefits you deserve!
Education and Training Help
- Learn more about American Military University’s military-focused online degrees.
- Find an AMU Education Representative in your area.
- Visit the Department of Defense Voluntary Education Lifelong Learning Portal
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME)
- Visit your base Voluntary Education Center or Family Center to discuss military spouse related education opportunities or programs.
- Research financial aid and scholarships on CareerOneStop’s Key to Career Success website.
- Find the MyCAA program and other military spouse educational opportunities on the Military Spouse Education and Career Web page.
- Contact your local One-Stop Career Center to meet with a career specialist.
- Visit your base Family Center to discuss military spouse related opportunities or programs.
- Link to your state job bank for local jobs.
- Review career planning and job search resources for military spouses.
Veterans Benefits & Services
- GI Bill Website
- National Association of States Veterans Affairs (NASDVA)
- Student Veterans of America
- United Veterans of America
- Veterans Today
- Veterans Benefits Association U.S Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans in Business
- Use the Military OneSource Relocation Tool to learn about various communities throughout the United States.
- Find more relocation resources on CareerOneStop’s Key to Career Success Web site.
Get Veteran News
It’s not every day that you get rejected by a national hero. In 2015, as I was preparing the contents of a speech that I was to give to the cadets at the U.S. Air Force Academy alongside leadership guru Simon Sinek, I remember seeing something about one of my childhood heroes, Chuck Yeager, in the news.